Friday 5 October 2012

Cover


Hello, hypothetical reader, and welcome to the cover page of Dark Rider. As I write this the cover is the only page, and let's not kid ourselves, it's not great. It's not terrible - the horse is basically horse-shaped - but it's not great. I'm going to let you in on a little secret here, HR.  I'm not much of an artist, and I know literally bugger all about making a webcomic. Over the next few months you can expect to see wild fluctuations in the appearance of the mysterious man with a sword and his angry steed, but it should settle down once I get the hang of things. Hopefully this won't detract too much from your enjoyment of the story. The Dark Rider's been knocking around in my head for a long while now, and I'd like to do him justice.

Background image: Trafalgar Square at evening, photograph by Andreas Tille, adapted and used with grateful thanks under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.

Coming soon: Panic On The Streets Of London!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is number *Two* in the queue for moderation. Thank you for holding. Your comments are important to us.